The Best In Boat And Utility Trailers
Why Load Rite? Because We Try Harder!
- Load Rite Trailers has been the industry leader for over 35 years. During this time, we have been committed to bringing our customers the best value in boat trailers, and this starts with a superior product.
- Designed by engineers using disciplined stress analysis, state-of-the-art CAD technology, and stringent testing, we know quality and design it into every boat trailer. Automated machining processes, modernized tooling, and high-quality components are all important ingredients that make Load Rite boat trailers last longer and perform better.
- We know that our trailers are going to be put to work and work means exposing the trailer to the elements and taking bangs and scrapes. This is why we do not paint our trailers. We know that paint just doesn’t last. We use galvanized structural steel and patented Aluminum I-Beam extrusions. We are one of the largest Galvanizers and I-Beam extruders in the business.
- We use high- quality North American components whenever we can, while many competitors use mainly off-short components. We use the top rated tires and Galvanized or Aluminum rims. We don’t stop where your eyesight ends, as we Galvanize the axle as well. Our couplers, hubs, bearings, all of our components have superior features and performance to provide ease of operation and to ensure your safety.
- Load Rite is proud to provide boat trailers for the Canadian Forces and the RCMP
Build Rite, Backed Rite.
Superior quality and performance at a price that makes a Load Rite Trailer the Best Value comes from our team, the design engineer to the man on the floor, because We Try Harder!